Friday, March 13, 2009

Daisy, What's Wrong?

Day 743. And Daisy has had something of a relapse. Her travelin' trots continue. I was up twice last night--at 2AM and again at 4. She whined and wailed so I took her out into the cold and rain and so it went. We've made an appointment with the good Dr. Hablinski, DVM to see what the hell's going on inside this dog. As if we don't know. (Them wasn't chocolate-covered raisins she ate.)

Had a great day yesterday. Temp topped out at 47 degrees. Rained all day. Expect more of the same today but yesterday we felt like real RVers. Jumped into the truck and went to an outlet mall. Yee-hah. Have no room for even one more sock. Still managed to buy about $200 worth of "stuff". Paul bought a warm jacket that should suffice through the weekend. By Monday as we continue the temp should go back into the 80s. Along with parts of the trailer we'll be dispatching clothes as we go along.

More to follow. Our life is no longer our own. Now it's all about the dog.

3 comments:

  1. Man, ARE YOU HAVING FUN. I am really enjoying this trip.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not sure hope I did that so I'm going to try again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well lets see after being told no, when i click on comments from your message. It took me to a comment box. Asked me for a site, which for me is google.

    Then it let me post.

    I am enjoying your trip. It reminds me of our trip and the rain last summer. The nice part you are headed to warmer places.

    Hope Daisy starts feeling better.

    Paul, just remember your a MARINE, and you can handle a little COLD, and RAIN. I know its hard but you can do it.

    ReplyDelete

Keep it clean, please. And nice. And complimentary.